Your privacy is very important to us and we only use the data you provide to us for certain purposes.
What data do we collect?
STR collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, mailing address, etc.)
- Usernames and passwords
- Payment information
- Purchases (Memberships, conference fees etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide STR with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily become a member or register for our conferences and webinars, or sign up for announcements
How will we use your data?
STR collects your data so that we can:
- Provide membership services, including the mailing of the journal (this requires us to share your mailing information with our publisher, Taylor & Francis, for the specific use of mailing you the journal); emails pertaining to STR itself, your membership, conferences, webinars etc.
- Process any orders and manage your account, including membership payments, conference and webinar registrations.
What are your data protection rights?
You have the right to access and to rectify the personal data held by STR at any time by contacting us. You have the right to request that STR erase your personal data, with the understanding that we may not be able to provide any benefits you may otherwise be entitled to as a member. Please note you should contact us from the email/address we have on record for you.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us